September 1, 2020 update: Current and new popcorn chairs, if you missed one of the live Q&A webinars in August, you can watch a training video below!
<iframe width=”818″ height=”485″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/K0KUVGchzi8″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
Our team is planning the fall sale to make sure Scouts, parents and customers feel comfortable about their popcorn transaction.
As always, our trained popcorn staff and volunteers will help your unit plan and execute the best and most efficient fundraiser your unit has ever had.
Last year Scouts earned over $1.3 MILLION for camping experiences and unit activities. Be “Prepared. For Crunchtime.” this fall by signing your unit up for the sale. Our popcorn experts would be happy to meet with your unit to determine your needs. The popcorn sale starts on September 18 and ends on October 25.
WHO SELLS POPCORN?
- Units wanting ONE fundraiser to fund their program.
- A Scout patrol going to Philmont next summer.
- A Venture Crew that is planning a Rocky Mountain Trek.
- A Boy Scout that needs to raise extra dollars to go to camp.
- A Cub Scout raising dollars for his whole den to go to camp.
- ANY Scout in ANY unit can sell popcorn.
- Troops and Packs can sell in THE SAME TOWN!
Best of all, popcorn sales helps Northern Star Scouting make camp improvements, keep camp and activity costs low, and provide services to volunteers and youth.www.BuyScoutPopcorn.com