A UNIT PROGRAM PARTNER – ONE FOR EACH FAMILY
For our new Scouting year, we have a new tool! Copies of a 16-page, full color 2020-2021 Program Catalog for ALL your member households can be picked up at the August Program Kick-Offs.
They contain brief descriptions, identified by season and Scouting program, of the major camps, events and activities offered by Northern Star Scouting. These are designed to supplement local unit’s annual program plan and can help promote them to members.
We’re asking leaders, to be sure to point out which of the offerings their unit is already planning to participate in and which ones they’re considering as they distribute the catalogs. The possibilities outlined can generate interest and excitement among members and families, plus may even result in some offers of help!
In addition, the catalog also includes:
- Descriptions of our unique Base Camp program offerings for groups and individuals
- Camp facilities rentals available
- Other information sources – online and in print
- Additional youth awards beyond advancement
- Training courses for youth and adults
- Volunteer opportunities beyond your local unit
- Good-to-know information about Northern Star Scouting
- Scout Shops locations and phone numbers
With opportunities for Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, Venturing and Sea Scouts all included, members and families can see what may lie ahead in their Scouting futures!
An online version is available so leaders can identify which offerings to highlight for their members in rollout plans. Additional hard copies are available, and the online version can be shared digitally or printed on standard 8 ½ x 11” paper as well.