LOTS OF NEW STUFF
I’m glad you asked. Fall Day Camp is a great introduction to Cub Scouting for new Scouts and a fun half day of adventure for the entire pack. Come down to any one of our five locations for a great time with our fun, high energy staff!
WHAT’S NEW IN 2017
Older Scout Outpost (Bears and Webelos Only): A structured experience for the older Scouts in your pack. Learn outdoor skills, throw Tomahawks (just Webelos), play team building games, do the fitness course, and more!
WHO CAN GO??
Cub Scouts, parents, siblings, and friends
Youth pay $11 and adults are FREE!
DATES AND LOCATIONS
- October 7-8, Phillippo & Kiwanis
- October 14-15, Kiwanis
- October 15, Stearns – Afternoon Only
- October 21-22, Kiwanis & Base Camp
- October 28-29, Kiwanis & Rum River
- Morning Session: 9:00 a.m. – Noon
- Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
FULL INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
More information and registrations (once they open) will be available on our camping website.
Post expires on Sunday October 29th, 2017