In just 13 days, we will be gathering for a fellowship and recognition event at Great Wolf Lodge in Bloomington.
Prices go up after the 12th, so you need to sign up now to save $10.
Where: Great Wolf Lodge (1700 American Blvd E, Bloomington, MN 55425)
When: Sunday November 21st
- 2-7PM – Water park.
- 4-5:30PM – BSA/ OA program update and lodge discussion.
- 6:30-7:15PM – Pizza.
- 7:30-8:30PM – Recognition Event.
- Full Package ($45) – Includes water park pass (2-7pm), patch, pizza (6:30-7:15), and the recognition event (7:30pm).
- Partial A ($35) – Includes water park pass (2-8 pm) and patch (no meal).
- Partial B ($15) – Lodge Discussion (4-6pm), patch, pizza (6:30), and the recognition event (7pm).
- Partial C (Free) – Recognition event (7:30) attendance only (no meal).
*Note: After November 12th prices increase (Full = $55 / Partial A = $45 / Partial B = $20).
We have reserved a room, inside the water park area, where the Scouters who are swimming can go, ask questions, and learn about NOAC (the 2022 National OA event in Knoxville Tennessee), OA High Adventure options (Philmont, Sea Base, Northern Tier, Summit Bechtel Reserve). In this same room there will be a short presentation for all new OA members to learn about the Order of the Arrow. The time for this presentation will be posted. Everyone coming to the room to learn can enter in a prize drawing! So, if you are swimming, take a short break and stop in and learn more about OA.Frequently Asked Questions
Non-Water Park Program for Youth and Adult Members:
From 4-5:30PM an update on the Boy Scouts of America, and the Order of the Arrow will be available in the Ballroom. Topics will include the status of both organizations, as well as an interactive opportunity to help improve the future of our lodge. Registration is required (Partial B option – including the meal and recognition event).
- Masks will be required while indoors. The water park area will be an exception, but masks will still be required for the special presentation area.
- Frequent handwashing will be encouraged for all participants.
- Health Screening Checklists will be required for all participants.
Other Important Information:
- The Lodge Trading Post will be available.
- Health Form required (parts A and B), as well as a copy of Northern Star Scouting’s Health Screening Checklist.
- Space at the venue is limited, so early registration is highly recommended.
- With the limited capacity of the venue, walk-in registration will not be available.
Questions? Contact: [email protected]