Welcome to Roundtable
The monthly District Roundtable meeting provides an information and training forum for adults involved as leaders in the Scouting program. Parents and children are welcome to attend. These meetings allow attendees from all parts of the Scouting program to:
- Discuss topics of interest, both formally and informally
- Learn new skills and program topics for your unit
- Learn about upcoming District and Council events
- Meet and exchange ideas with other leaders from the District
Roundtable is open to all adults involved with the Scouting program. Registered leaders are especially encouraged to attend.
- What to expect at the NEXT Rountable
- See Who is Attending Roundtable (photos and video)
- Roundtable Handouts (eHangfiles)
Location and Dates
We meet the first Thursday of the month from August to June. Social time begins at 6:30pm, the meeting starts at 7:00pm - 8:30pm.
- Parkers Lake Picnic Shelter: Aug 2
- Minnetonka Community Center: Sep 6, Nov 1, Jan 3, Feb 7, Mar 7, Apr 7, May 9, Jun 6
- Wayzata Community Church: TBA
- Wayzata Country Club (District Awards Dinner): May 3