A SCOUTING SPECIAL EVENT
Youth Dance Ensemble presents THE NUTCRACKER STORY BALLET: A Special Scouting Event!
***This is an exclusive event for Scouts, their non-Scout friends, and their families***
DECEMBER 8, 10AM-12PM
Bring your den to “The Land of Sweets” to see The Nutcracker Ballet and to EARN BADGES! For the past 27 years, Youth Dance Ensemble has been showcasing this holiday classic while providing interactive learning experiences for Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts!
- $10/Ticket; free Leader ticket for every 5 tickets purchased
- December 8, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- See a live performance of the Nutcracker Ballet
- Earn appropriate badges/ patches
- Learn a holiday jazz dance
- Enjoy Nutcracker sweets (healthy snack options available)
- Siblings and family members may also purchase tickets
- Learn about various costumes and shoes used in dance (bring your cameras)
- Nutcracker patch/ badge available upon request (additional fee)
Tickets are on sale NOW!Purchase Tickets
The District’s Cub Scout Peer-to-Peer Recruiting Program
One of the best ways to recruit new Cub Scouts is ‘peer-to-peer’. When a Scout brings a friend to a scouting event (e.g., pack or den meeting, pinewood derby, field trip, etc), they both have fun! It’s a fantastic introduction to Cub Scouts for the boys and their parents.
Lake Minnetonka District Scouts – if you bring a non-Scout friend to the event and he or she joins Scouting, you receive a FREE Recruited-Recruiter patch AND your friend also receives a FREE Recruited-Recruiter patch.
Adult Leaders, let us know using the attached form when one of your Scouts recruits a friend to join Scouting. We will send you the patches by US Mail or you can pick them up at the November or December roundtable.Request Patches
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Post expires on Saturday December 8th, 2018