It’s that time of year for packs to plan for unit recruitment. Each unit needs to reach out into the community and invite new youth members and adult leaders to join their respective units, in addition to using the council’s School Night for Scouting program.
To make the membership process easier, please consider using the SAMPLE PACK RECRUITMENT FOLDER created by Pack 477. This packet includes a membership guide, planning guide, docments, and letters that work!
- A recruitment tri-fold brochure
- What to put into a recruitment folder
- Pack Information Letter
- Cub Scouting camping opportunities
- 2018-19 Pack Calender
- Cub Scout uniform
- Family Talent Survey
- Parent Orientation reminder
- Lego Cub Scout coloring picture
- A planning guide for your pack – to help you plan the for the year and what should be done each month
Additional Recruitment InformationRecruitment Guide
Post expires on Monday October 15th, 2018