District Pinewood Derby Finals
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Hosted by Pack 206 and the Wayzata Community Church
Sponsored by Village Chevrolet
Bring A Friend to the Race!
- Event Flyer (all the details)
- Pinewood Derby Rules 2017
- Offical Pinewood Derby Patch Contest
- Must Read Articles
- Video: A Den 9 Special Report
- Watch a Pinewood Derby kit go from tree to track in 73 seconds
- Derby Car Wins Using Science (video)
- BSA Youth Application (traditional paper)
- Online Youth Application
- 100 Cool Pinewood Derby Photos
- Official Pinewood Derby Rules 2017
- Interactive Pinewood Design Website
"I have read the 'Official 2016' rules provided, and understand that the rulings of the race officials are final"
2017 Lake Minnetonka District
Rules and Regulations
- This event is open to ALL CUB SCOUTS (Lion through Webelos). However, Packs are still encouraged to send the top three (3) finishers of each rank. We will not turn away any Scout that wants to put his car against the best competition from across the district.
- Each racer must pre-register and pay $9.75 fee online using the blue, "Register Now!" link to the left.
- Scouts must present themselves in Class A uniform if they plan to race.
- All racers will receive a commemorative patch.
- Top three (3) finishers in each rack will receive a trophy, and an opportunity to race in the Championship Race following the Tiger Cub award ceremony.
- All Scouts may participate in the Council Pinewood Derby on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at the Base Camp.
- This District Pinewood Derby will adhere to the
CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION AT LEAST TEN (10)
MINUTES PRIOR TO SCHEDULED START OF RACE NO
- “Be prepared”: expect to make car adjustments.
- The decision of the officials are final in all races.
Registration and Fees
ALL CARS MUST BE INSPECTED AND TURNED IN AT LEAST 10 MINUTES PRIOR
Doors Open at 9:00AM Fee $9.75
Wayzata Community Church GYM
125 Wayzata Blvd. E.
Wayzata, MN 55391
Immediately Following the Tiger Cub Race