The Pinewood Derby Rules for 2019 should be used by anyone who participates in the Lake Minnetonka District Pinewood Derby Finals or in the Council Pinewood Derby Finals.
New this year!
- The District Pinewood Derby Finals will take place on March 16, 2019. At a location yet to be announced.
- Packs are encouraged to send their top three (3) racers from each rank, Lion Scout – Arrow of Light. That is eighteen (18) racers per Pack! The race will be FREE of charge for these racers.
- There will be an open class for any Scout or parent that would like to put his car up against other racers in the open class. The cost of this race is $5.00 per car.
- There will be a second open class for any Scout from outside the district who would like to race his car in the open class. The cost of this race is $5.00 per car.
- There will be refreshments available for purchase during the race.
- Consider attending the Pinewood Derby Build Clinic on Thursday, Jan 3, 2019 from 6:00 to 6:50PM at the Minnetonka Community Center. More information is available below.
Any questions please let me know –
District Pinewood Finals Coordinator