Submit Your School Night for Scouting Information
Please Provide Us With Your Information by Friday, September 1st, 2018
School Night for Scouting (SNFS) is September 20th. This is an exiting and important night for Scouting! Please let us know who from your unit will be covering your elementary school(s).
Boy Scout leaders, this request pertains to you as well because some schools are K-6 and even K-8. If one of these schools are located in your area, you should have someone there in case a Boy Scout age youth attends the sign up night.
Here is what I need from each unit
- Which schools you plan to cover
- The name of the individual in charge of SNFS at each school
- Your request for recruitment materials if needed
School Night for Scouting 2018
- Hero Scouts Website - Online Youth Application
- TRAINING VIDEO - It still works for 2018 (18:28)
- Recruitment Materials Request Form
- Traditional Paper Youth Application
- Submit Your School Night For Scouting Information ONLINE
- A list of Schools and their Associated Packs (and Troops)
Turn-in Center for the Evening - Sept 20, 2018
Minnetonka Community Center (Minnetonka Mills Room 7-9PM)
14600 Minnetonka Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55345
Please fill out the form below. Once the form is submitted we'll email you a copy of the information you provided.
OPTIONAL: Recruitment Materials Request Form
Do you need recruiting materials an upcoming pack event, community festival, or for your fall recruiting campaign? If so, good news! Northern Star Council is providing School Night for Scouting (SNFS) promotional materials throughout the summer and into the fall to help assist you with your recruitment needs. For our 2018 recruitment campaign, the council will be supplying customizable fliers, stickers, wristbands, and more.