We’re kicking off the 2020 Friends of Scouting Campaign the the November 7th Roundtable!
FOS packets will be available for pickup at the November Roundtable for pickup, along with your Recharter packets. When picking up your Packet, be sure to have the Date and Time of Your FOS Presentation AND the Date and Time of an Alternate FOS Presentation, as we need to collect that information with every packet before they are handed out. You may also submit your dates using the below form:
Here are five (5) things to do for a successful campaign.
- Submit your FOS Presentation Dates. Please provide the information using the Fast Submission Form.
- Double-Check your presentation date. A warm-up letter will be sent by Northern Star Scouting to all parents of registered youth and to any previous donor two weeks prior to the schedule FOS presentation date from the council office.
- Go to the Lake Minnetonka District FOS page for all your resource needs
- If you are presenting – check out this great training
- Turn in your FOS Packet within 1 week of your presentation. Check for Matching Gifts as a FREE way to help meet your FOS goal.
- Follow-up with unit parents and friends 2-4 weeks after the presentation. Check out our Phone Follow-up Tip Sheet and a Follow Up Letter example for ideas
Make Your Unit Goal by May 15, 2019!
Remember, if your unit achieves its FOS goal by May 15th, Packs will receive free Pinewood Derby cars (based on membership at the end of May) and Troops will receive free cloth rank advancement and merit badges for the next year!