As the seasons change and mosquitos emerge, we’d like to remind you to keep winter camping in your plans for next year. Please share the attached flyer for North Wind and Snow Base with your Patrol Leader Council. We provide the winter gear, training, and staff.
Key dates to remember:
- Reservations open on September 1st (some program fill right away)
- Weekends of operation:
- January 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28
- February 2-4, 9-11, 16-18, 23-25
Some of the new program ideas under development for next winter include:
- Snow ball throwing range
- Increased search and rescue weekends
- Increased ice fishing offerings
- Increased logging camp weekends
To assist your planning and promotion of these opportunities you can request a presentation at a fall Troop or Crew meeting.
Post expires on Friday February 9th, 2018