Please join us at the annual Council Coordinated Committees Meeting on January 25, 2020. This meeting is for all members of Council and District committees, as well as all volunteers interested in serving on those committees.
Location: St. Paul College
- 9:45am Registration / Social
- 10:00am Opening / Pledge of Allegiance
- 10:10am National Council Update – Strategic Plan
- 10:30 – 10:55 Unit First
- 11:00 – 11:35 Units First Work Group Session 1
- 11:45 – 12:20 Units First Work Group Session 2
- 12:20 – 12:30 Lunch – Grab & Go
- 12:30pm Council Committee Breakouts
- 2:30pm Adjourn
Units First Work Group Sessions
- Order of the Arrow
The Council Coordinated Committees Meeting is a time to share council-wide updates, and for committees to meet jointly and share information.This meeting is for all members of Council and District Committees. The Council Coordinated Committees Meeting takes place annually, in January.Registration
Payment can be made online with a credit card or e-check, or pay by check at the door.
Fee is $15.00. There is no cost for attendance only (no lunch).