Here are your most recent assignments:
- JTE Guideposts 4 and 5 should be completed by October 31, 20181. Please contact all of your units to see if they qualify for these guideposts and log the results into the JTE Guidepost Reporting System at http://www.lakeminnetonkadistrict.org/district/unit-commissioners/resources-for-the-unit-commissioner/jte2-0-unit-guidepost-reporting-system/ . Results should be entered no later than within a few days of 10/31.
- The next Commissioners meeting will be on Thursday, November 1, 2018 at the Minnetonka Community Center at 6 PM.
- Please plan on attending the College of Commissioner Service on Saturday, November 17, 2018 at St. Paul College. There are plenty of classes with a ton of information we can all use. More information on CCS2018 can be found at https://www.scoutingevent.com/250-ccs2018
The District with the most Commissioners present will win an award.
- By now all recharter packets have been picked up by Units and Commissioners and should be in the hands of all units. If you still have a unit packet please get it to the unit ASAP so that they can start the recharter process. Do not wait until a meeting date late in the month.
- We need ALL Commissioners to attend the November Roundtable (11/1) to receive and check recharter packets from their units. The packets must be defect and error free in order to submit them to Council. Any packet with an error will be returned to the unit for correction. The absolute deadline is 11/30 for JTE Platinum and Gold levels and 12/15 for Silver and Bronze levels.
- Commissioners should be encouraging their units to ensure all unit registered adults have completed Youth Protection Training. Any adult taking YPT after 10/1 will be required to submit a new adult application, signed disclosure form, and a YPT completed training certificate in order to be included for recharter registration.
- Commissioners should be on the lookout for other individuals that can be recruited into the Commissioner Corps to help fill the gaps of unassigned units. Every unit should have a qualified and trained Unit Commissioner.
- Remind units that they should be entering their FOS dates (Primary and backup) in to the online registration form at http://www.lakeminnetonkadistrict.org/donate-fos/family-fos/enter-your-family-fos-dates/
- Please consider working towards Commissioner Arrowhead and Commissioner knots.
Thanks for your hard work.
Call me if you have any questions or concerns.