Attend an Upcoming 2018 Popcorn Seminar for a Successful Fundraising Year
This fall’s popcorn sale runs from September 21 through October 28, 2018 and it looks to be the best ever from Trail’s End and Northern Star Council. Last year’s success was phenomenal. Scouts earned over 1.2 MILLION dollars for camping experiences and unit activities. Consider having your unit sell popcorn this year!
If your Scout unit already sells another product, popcorn is a great addition to your current program to raise additional dollars.
Popcorn sales also help Northern Star Council make camp improvements, keep camp and activities costs low, and provide services to volunteers and youth.
Why Sell Popcorn?
- Increase your income for your Scout unit as well as the council – 70% stays local
- Pay for your entire Scouting program
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”
- The prize program motivates Scouts
- Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell popcorn
- For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town
Attend one of the upcoming Popcorn Seminars – Learn more about the program!
- Become more familiar with the upcoming sale
- Learn about the new features of the Trails End Website
- Exchange ideas and have questions answered by experienced chairs
- Learn proven methods of running a popcorn sale
- Pick up your Kickoff Kit
- Win part of thousands of dollars in door prizes!
- Earn 3% commission for your unit
- Learn how to this can be the ONE fundraiser you do all year.
- Be one of the first to check out the NEW Leadership Center building
Join fellow unit popcorn chairs at one of the 2018 Super Saturday Edition Popcorn Seminars and bring your family!
These seminars are designed so the unit popcorn chairs can bring their family out to have fun while they learn about the popcorn program.
7:45AM – Doors open
8:15-9:00AM – New Popcorn Chair Seminar (new chairs – required / optional for returning chairs)
9:15-10:45AM – Popcorn Seminar
11:00-11:30AM – Extended Q&A Session
8:30-11:00AM – Indoor/Outdoor activities. These will be held at the Teambuilding Center and outside around it (weather permitting for outdoor activities)
Click below to register for a Super Saturday Seminars!Saturday July 28 Base Camp at Fort Snelling Saturday August 11 at New Hope Cinema Gril
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Post expires on Saturday August 11th, 2018