SALE RUNS SEPT. 22-OCT. 29
“Prepared. For Crunchtime.” is Northern Star Council’s plan to help your unit have ONE fundraiser this year. Our trained popcorn staff and volunteers will help your unit plan and execute the best and most efficient fundraiser your unit has ever had.
Last year Scouts earned over $1.3 MILLION for camping experiences and unit activities. Be “Prepared. For Crunchtime.” this fall by signing your unit up for the sale. Our popcorn experts would be happy to meet with your unit to determine your needs.
WHO SELLS POPCORN?
- Units wanting ONE fundraiser to fund their program
- A Scout patrol going to Philmont next summer
- A Venture Crew that is planning a Rocky Mountain Trek
- A Boy Scout that needs to raise extra dollars to go to Camp
- Cub Scout raising dollars for his whole den to go to Camp
- ANY Scout in ANY unit can sell popcorn
- Troops and Packs in THE SAME TOWN
Best of all, Popcorn sales help Northern Star Council make camp improvements, keep camp and activity costs low, and provide services to volunteers and youth.
This year’s theme is POPCORN SCIENTIST 2017 – Mad about Popcorn! Check out the great events and prizes Scouts (and parents!) can earn through the sale.
Check out all the information at Buy Scout Popcorn
Post expires on Sunday October 29th, 2017